Thursday, 9 August 2012

OOTD: Floral Jeans

These jeans were yet another step out of my comfort zone, and to be completely honest, I surprised myself when I bought them! I was wandering around DV8, in hope of buying something to wear on a work night out, when I spied these. Not my usual style at all, but I thought I might as well try them on for the craic. Five minutes later, I was paying £34.99 for them. Converted!

T-Shirt - H&M
Jeans - DV8
Pumps - George @ Asda
I wore them with a plain black vest top and black heels for the night out, and the above is how I tend to wear them on a daily basis for work etc.; dressed down with plain tops and pumps. These are now on sale here (typical) if anyone is interested. Rage!

7 comments:

Nicola McLaughlin said...

Fab Jeans :)

www.thesequincinderella.com

Sophie - Country girl said...

love these floral jeans! I didn't really get into patterned jeans, partly because I own too many patterned things already, ooops! x

Kate Livingston said...

Love those jeans!

Clara Turbay said...

it´s great the way your combine your clothes and accesories.

FAB! said...

love the jeans.. so trendy.. I am ur newest follower. <3

I invite u to visit my blog. Do follow if u like it. I'd be real glad.
http://fabiliscious.blogspot.com/

two birds said...

i think i need to buy a pair of floral jeans...you look fantastic in these. i love that they are a bit more neutral!

xXxStundonxXx said...

LOVE these! You look fab xx