Thursday, 2 August 2012

OOTD: Very Blue Jeans

I haven't been too keen to jump on the coloured jeans trend. I love looking at the gorgeous pastel jeans in the shops and all over blogs, but I have a real fear of wearing them myself, as I just don't think I can pull off really adventurous clothing. Basically, I have a paranoia about looking a Damn Fool.

These cobalt blue skinnies were my first foray in to colourful jeans, and I actually really like them in real life, but in these photos I hate them!! I think in the photos they make my thighs look huge, and now I am wondering if they always look like that! Oh dear. I am not so sure about them any more! At least they were a bargain. I have worn them to work a lot, mainly paired with black or nude shades. They are surprisingly comfortable too.

Top - Noname
Jeans - Asda
Sandals - Primark
I have another slightly more adventurous pair of jeans to show you too, but I'll save that for another day! Do you like colourful jeans? What other colours do you style them with?

8 comments:

Jesss said...

Your thighs don't look huge at all! You look lovely :) I really like your top too.
I have a pair of purple and white striped jeans that I've not braved wearing yet.. I'm okay with block colours like bright green but stripes are a bit much for me apparently!

xo

Sarah said...

I have a pair of bright blue jeans from Topshop that I bought on a whim last October and I practically live in them now! Absolutely love them. And you look great here silly! :)

Sara said...

Those cobalt jeans are gorge! I think everyone is a bit paranoid about their thighs, but you really don't need to - you've a lovely figure!

I'm firmly on the coloured jeans bandwagon. Have four pastel shades so far....
S xx

Sophie - Country girl said...

unfounded paranoia, you look great in them! I never really made it with pastel anything, much as I loved the trend.

Roses and Rockets said...

I have a pair like these and I practically live them! They look gorgeous on you!

Black Cat said...

Love this blue colour!
you look great!

http://creepyvanityfair.blogspot.com/

MissGreenEyes said...

Nothing wrong with your thighs, the jeans look fab on you!

I, on the other hand, will not touch coloured jeans with a barge pole, I do NOT have the legs for them :)

xXxStundonxXx said...

Lauren, your thighs do not look huge, if anything that look tiny! These jeans really do look great on you. Love the colour xx