Sunday, 5 August 2012

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #42

I missed the good light today for taking my photos, gutted! Ah typical!



Urban Decay Complexion Brightening Primer Potion* - I haven't used this in a while, and I am trying to determine which primer is most helpful with my troublesome t-zone...

MAC Face & Body Foundation C1 - Another product I haven't used in a while! I am really not sold on this as I find it moves about my face a lot, but I don't want it to go to waste!

Natural Collection Cream Blush Rosy Pink - I have said it once and I'll say it again - £1.99 extremely well spent. If you don't know where to start with cream blush, definitely try these!

MeMeMe Beat The Blues Highlighter Moonbeam - I really like this highlighter, it gives a lovely subtle glow to the skin. Some may argue that it isn't as good as the Benefit Highbeam, and they may be right, but it's almost a quarter of the price, soooo...

Milani Baked Blush Rose D'oro - I really love this blush, and envy people with access to Milani products!



Z Palette - You can see that my palette is pretty much full now after doing some serious depotting yesterday! I am mainly going to use.... actually, I can't pick!! I'll just use whatever I have time to use in the mornings!

NYC Sky Rise Mascara** - I really like this as an everyday mascara, it adds a bit of length, doesn't clump or flake, and it is so affordable!


Lip Smacker Cherry Coca-Cola - Now this I haven't used in a seriously long time!! As I said last week, I just don't really just lipstick and gloss in work much, but this is a yummy lip balm with a little hint of colour, so perhaps it is the best option.

Have a great week folks!

*Received in a goody bag from Urban Decay Masterclass that I paid to attend.
** PR Sample

8 comments:

Paperbacks and Postcards said...

Those Natural Collection Cream Blushers are so good aren't they?! Need to find mine out! x

Sophie - Country girl said...

I used to have a lime lip smacker about a decade ago!

Joanna said...

is the mac foundation a full coverage foundation ???

www.justjoannablog.blogspot.co.uk

Bonnie said...

I still love Lip Smackers. I always will. Dr. Pepper will hold a special place in my heart forever.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Caroline said...

I Was hoping that M.A.C foundation was going to be good because I'm in search of a seriously good long lasting/good coverage foundation. x

http://reddutchess.blogspot.co.uk/

Kate Livingston said...

I've never tried Natural Collection's cream blushes but I will definitely be picking one up after reading this post. Thank you for the introducing me! :) xo

Eva Tornado said...

Hi, I liked your blog, it looks interesting! I offer you my sincere friendship!=)
I will follow you via Bloglovin;) I love to support interesting bloggers! ^^
I am on Bloglovin: Kisses From Europe
Love&kiss!

sweetlikecandy said...

I love your blog :) I only just found it but I am really enjoying all your posts!

Please check my blog out :)
http://sosweetlikecandy.blogspot.ie/