Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #43

Yet another belated make up shake up from me! Where does the time go? Again, I missed the decent lighting for this and so have played around with the colour and exposure of the photos for a change; no colour accuracy today I'm afraid!



MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15 - I basically need to use this up; I rarely use it any more. I have been neglecting it so long that using it again has made me realise how pale I actually am! This lightest shade is still too dark on me, however this is proving to have decent staying power on my very oily skin.

Avon Ideal Flawless Foundation Light Pink - This foundation is the best colour match to my natural skin coour that I think I have ever had! The only thing I don't like about it is how much it slides around my face. Maybe if I use this to mix with the MAC SFF to pale it down a bit, I will find a happy medium?

Natural Collection Cream Blush Apricot - I got another two of the Natural Collection cream blushes finally! To be honest, the shades aren't a million miles apart, but this is a lovely natural peachy shade, perfect for every day wear.

Benefit Posie Tint - In case I need a pink toned blush!

Illamasqua Powder Blush Lover - I really love this blush. More than someone should love an inanimate object, but sure... A gorgeous peachy coral shade that adds a lovely natural, warm flush.


Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette - I started the week by being very adventurous and doing a dark purple smokey eye using Half Truth, which was most unlike me for work on a Monday! This palette is good for natural but shimmery looks and more colourful ones too. Feels good to be getting use out of it!

Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara - I am all UD on the eyes this week! This is a nice everyday mascara; it doesn't add much length or volume but I don't really mind for work etc.


Miners Fashion Matte Lipsticks Coral & Starlet - I KNOW! Bright lips this week too, I don't know what's came over me! Perhaps I need a cool flannel and a lie down... I must say though, bright lips really demand self-confidence to wear them all day! I also felt very Zoella when I wore the coral, which is a very orange shade!

BarryM Lip Liner 2 Dark Pink - This lip liner goes wonderfully with the Starlet lipstick, and helps it last a lot longer.

Have you been adventurous with your make up this week? Perhaps there's something going around!

3 comments:

sophie lou said...

reading this post you've reminded me of my urban decay anniversary palette, i always neglect it :S..brilliant post, think having a makeup shake up is a brill idea :) xx

Hazel said...

I'm doing a make up shake up at the moment - inspired by you - I haven't got round to posting yet though - like you say - where does the time go? It has meant that I'm using colours and items that I don't normally so I guess that can count as being adventurous...?

DawnieP said...

Great collection! Love that palette too, so many amazing colours.

dp
x