Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #44

Would you believe that this Sunday I was SO well prepared and had my make up shake up photos all ready to go... and then didn't take my memory card with me to my boyfriend's house. Durrr, well done Lauren! Now look where we are, posting it on Tuesday, again!



MeMeMe Seventh Heaven Moisturising Facebase - I have been using this as a moisturiser and primer this week, by using it in the morning instead of my usual day cream, and I am really enjoying it. This is almost finished which is quite sad, as I love it. I can get away with using this instead of my moisturiser as my skin is oily, but drier skins might need both!

Skin79 Super+ BB Cream - Every time I use this I remember how much I like it! It has good coverage and matches my skin really well. A nice change from foundation.

NYC Blushable Crème Stick Big Apple Blush* - I don't need to repeat myself about how lovely this is, do I?! <3 p="p">
Sleek Blush By 3 Palette Lace - I always forget the blush palettes when choosing my blush for the week, perhaps I should re-jig my make up organisation! This sits with my eye palettes so I forget it exists!


MAC Paint Pot Painterly - I often neglect this Paint Pot as, although it's a brilliant primer, I always seem to think it's too much fuss in the mornings. Realistically, it's a few extra moments of fuss, so I have no reason to let it go unloved.

NARS Eyeshadow Duo Portobello - These matte brown shades are lovely, and definitely some of the best matte eyeshadows I have tried. My one annoyance is that - on my eyes, at least - the two colours are basically identical! Apart from that, this duo would be great for travelling if you're not in to colourful or dramatic eye shadows.

No 7 Eyeshadow Duo - This little duo was part of a gift set I got at Christmas. The top neutral pinky-beige shade is a lovely colour for all over the eyelid and as a highlight.

Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara* - I have decided that I really need to use this a lot more for work/normal day-to-day make up, as it is quite nice and is more expensive than my other mascaras! It doesn't add any extra length or volume to the lashes so perhaps not great for evening make up looks.

I haven't pictured any lip products as I will probably just keep it simple and stick with my Revlon Lip Butter in Crème Brulée for a hint of natural colour. Have a good week everybody!
*PR Sample/Event Goodie Bag

2 comments:

Confessions Of A Makeupaholic said...

I need to get back in to doing these posts as I love reading yours! :)

The Sleek blush palette looks lovely, cant wait until they are available to buy online! x

Bibi said...

This is such a lovely post! Great makeup, looks great :))


Lots of love,
Sabina
xxx

Enter my studded corset giveaway in collaboration with Kat Valdez!