Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Autumn Polish, Nailed

I recently received some gorgeous autumnal nail polishes by NYC* and I have been loving these colours! August ended and we seem to have jumped straight in to Winter, and these shades couldn't be more appropriate.

(L-R) Boundless Berry, Chelsea, Chelsea Cherry, Rock Muse Smoky Top Coat, Fine Red Wine)
(L-R) Boundless Berry, Chelsea, Chelsea Cherry, Rock Muse Smoky Top Coat, Fine Red Wine)
Red,  plum and berry shades are timeless for Autumn and Winter, and the sparkly black glitter is great for an accent nail or all-out bling, perhaps for a night out. These are so affordable, with the Expert Last polishes retailing at £2.49 and the New York Minute polishes only £1.79!

These photos have even put me in the mood to paint my nails with one of these right now... I'm thinking Boundless Berry with a Rock Muse accent nail!
*PR Samples

4 comments:

Catherine. said...

Oooh they are just perfect colours for Autumn! xx

Rachael said...

I love the look of rock muse! They're all so perfect for autumn! xx

Sophie - CGDN said...

such gorgeous shades. Perfect!

Hazel said...

Ooh now I want to paint my nails... I love dark shades of any colour.