Monday, 24 September 2012

Sleek Makeup Blush By 3 Palette - 'Pink Spirit'

A while ago I blogged about the gorgeous Lace Blush By 3 palette from Sleek Makeup, and its beauty was met with lots of positive comments! I have since purchased a second Blush By 3 palette, this time in Pink Spirit. 

As the name blatantly states suggests, it consists of three shades of pink, one bright fuchsia and two deeper berry/plum tones...


The shades are all beautiful, and very wearable despite how vivid they are in the pan. A light hand with these blushes is the key to a pretty pink flush of colour, in order to avoid the 'scarlet fever' flush that might otherwise be achieved.

The product is velvety soft and blends nicely, though I did find Pink Parfait the most tricky to work with. I think that this palette really could be that bit more impressive with a shimmery blush among the mattes, however, realistically speaking, a shimmery pink blush might not be theeee most wearable shade!



As before, these blush trios are £9.99 each, for 20g of product. This means each blush is around 6.5g, slightly less than the Sleek single pan blushes, which are 8g each. However, the single blushes are £4.50 each so the palettes are more economical for your money.

I think these Blush By 3 palettes are very handy to have, especially for taking on holidays or on any travels. They are also handy for MUAs as you're not carrying around lots of single blushes!

Have you got any of the Sleek Blush By 3 palettes? I will definitely get more!

7 comments:

Jess said...

Oh my gosh that palette is beautiful! the colours are just so pretty! That's being put on my wishlist :D xxx

Sophie - CGDN said...

the colours look so strong and bold. Gorgeous! x

Sparkling Sparkle said...

I liked the pink ice..Kool shade

Sparkling Sparkle said...

http://sparklingmakeup.blogspot.com
do visit and hope u follow

joe said...

all the colors look sooo pretty!

Hazel said...

These colours look a little scary... they're not though right?

Jesss said...

These are such a good idea! I love the colours in this one too. I love my Sleek blusher so I'll definitely be looking at these!

Jesss xo