Saturday, 1 December 2012

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic & Skin Repair Moisturiser

I have been very in to my skin care recently, as you may have noticed! I love discovering new products that are beneficial for my skin not only on a daily basis, but in the long term. I don't want to look in the mirror in ten years time and wish I had paid more attention to my skin! In fact I am already worried that I neglected having a 'proper' skin care routine for so long!

Liz Earle is a well known brand in the beauty blogging world, and I am a big fan of their Hot Cloth Cleanser which I have blogged about here. I finished using the Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer* and Skin Repair Light Moisturiser* a few months ago, and I still really miss using them!


The Skin Tonic in the spritzer bottle was so refreshing and cooling on the skin; I used it both morning and night as a toner and found it to be fresh enough to perk me up the the mornings but the scent was also calming enough to use at night too.

I opted for the Skin Repair Light Moisturiser due to my oily/combination skin and this worked wonderfully. It was quickly absorbed in to the skin and didn't leave any sort of film, residue or greasy feeling. It was a light consistency cream and, again, smelled fresh and very pleasant. I loved that it was packaged in a hygienic pump bottle, although this did mean it was hard to know when I was nearing the end of the product! However, both products lasted a long time, the moisturiser ran out first after about 6 weeks and the Skin Tonic lasted a good 8 weeks at least!



I absolutely loved these two products and while I was using them my skin was very clear with minimal breakouts, which is always a good thing! These items are available from the Liz Earle website, and are products that I will definitely return to in the future. These are currently on offer for the December Skin Care Essentials regime too!

Have you tried these too? Or what Liz Earle products would you recommend?
*PR Samples

No comments: