Saturday, 15 December 2012

Tutorial: Smokey Silver Eyes.


Hello! Have you had your Christmas party yet? I had mine last night and it was brilliant craic, though I have suffered for it today! 

I thought I would share my tutorial for this make up look with you, in case people are looking for ideas for Christmas Party looks! This is easy to do, great for a night out and would suit all eye colours, but isn't a look restricted to the festive season either! It is also very affordable as I used the MUA Starry Night palette, I have been trying out new things with my YouTube videos and am really enjoying it. If you want to see them you can check out my channel here

Enjoy!



6 comments:

daisychain said...

I love this! I wish I had seen it in time for my Christmas party! x

Milex said...

Love everything about it ☻

Imogen said...

Lovely. This is one of my favourite looks when it comes to eyeshadow. I want to practice some different makeup when I get the chance.

Nicola @ The Sequin Cinderella said...

Love that make up :) Good work x

www.thesequincinderella.com

Nicola @ The Sequin Cinderella said...

Happy New Year BTW x

www.thesequincinderella.com

Kate Livingston said...

This is such a pretty look, love it!