Sunday, 12 January 2014

New Year, New Name!

Hello there! As you can see, I have changed my blog's name, so I thought I would do a little post to let you know!

I was fed up with Gotta Love A Trier... I had originally picked it back in 2010 as I was unsure as to what direction my blog would take, and I wanted an all-encompassing title. However I had become really irritated with it as it was long and didn't exactly roll off the tongue. I have had a rather lengthy life related hiatus from the blog world, however I am now inspired to revive my bloggy once again.

So, as you can see, I have changed my blog name to my name (or my first name plus middle names, to be precise). This way it is still all-encompassing, but I like it better, and it is more personal. My YouTube channel, sadly, cannot be changed so it will have to keep the old name; it would be a pain to start from scratch with it!

Anyways, new posts on here will be coming soon so keep an eye out :)

3 comments:

Leanne Cornelius said...

Loving the new name & look forward to the posts :) x

Leanne - A Slice of My Life

Lauren said...

@Leanne Thanks! :D x

Sophie in the Sticks said...

Welcome back Lauren! I happen to be pageview 118118, rather exciting too x