Thursday, 4 September 2014

Day 5: #120toThailand

What can I say about day 5.... It started well but things declined in the afternoon when I developed a headache that got worse as the day went on. My head still hurts today in fact; not nice.

• EAT WELL
I got off to a good start of greek yoghurt with strawberries and a drizzle of honey for breakfast. Nuts at tea break and leftover slow cooker curry for lunch. I also got a small bag of M&S mini pretzels as I wanted some more carbs before the gym. After lunch I became seriously tired, I had a mild headache, kept yawning and my eyes were rolling in my head - I could have happily slept under my desk right there and then. For afternoon tea break I had an apple with about a tablespoon of peanut butter. My fatigue didn't really lift and by the time I got home from work and was going to the gym my head was really sore. I had failed to prepare dinner in advance and I felt so crap after my workout that cooking was just not on the agenda...

• CHEAT MEAL
... yes. Another one :( I had mentally told myself I'd keep the cheats to Saturdays but my boyfriend decided he was getting a chippy for dinner and so I just got a chicken fillet burger for the sheer fact that it was handy. Oops. As crap as I felt though, I was also absolutely starving after the gym and so I also had some popcorn to help fill the growling void that was my stomach. So sadly the food for the day wasn't great.


• DRINK WATER
I think I managed between 3.5 and 4 litres woohoo!

• WORKOUT
This workout started out tough with the barbell ground to squat move, ouch. Then it was deceptively ok for the main workout.... THEN we found out about runs and burpess! I was not a happy bunny. I was a very tired and sweaty one though.


So a bit of a stumbling block for day 5 really. But back up and at 'em for day 6!

No comments: