Thursday, 4 September 2014

Day 6: #120toThailand

Almost a week in to my challenge! The headache that I got yesterday is STILL with me :( I don't know what could be causing it, maybe I don't get enough sleep. I am also very groggy and tired today which is usually caused by my hypothyroidism, but I've been doing well with this recently so not sure why the tiredness has returned.

• EAT WELL
Another breakfast of greek yoghurt with strawberries and honey. I had to admit though that the texture of the Fage 0% yoghurt is getting to me though, beginning to make me gag. It's so high in protein though! Tea break was just hot water and lemon as I forgot my nuts today. I had prepared a salad of mixed leaves, some yellow pepper, home grown tomatoes, quinoa and a sachet of tuna with lime and black pepper dressing. I then was in M&S at lunch and got some olives and cream cheese stuffed peppers to go with it. I had about half the olives and 3 peppers. It was a tasty and filling salad so will definitely have it again. For afternoon tea break I had a pear which wad a bit of a let down for an M&S pear! Dinner was shredded chicken breast with bbq sauce served with green beans and a baked sweet potato. I also had had moment of madness and ate a nougat bar... I DON'T EVEN LIKE NOUGAT. The madness ends now!!

• DRINK WATER
I managed about 3.5 litres again, so all is good on the water front.
No workout on Thursday, and I was so tired that was probably for the best. Beginning to think my thyroid is playing up again, judging by how tired and groggy I've been feeling. I hope not though, I had thought my medication was finally at a good level for me!

No comments: