Monday, 8 September 2014

Days 8 & 9: #120toThailand

Well what can I say... it was the weekend and I am but human.... I think my indiscretions were sliiiightly evened out by my good food?!

● EAT WELL
Saturday started well with a bowl of porridge with raspberries and peanut butter, YUM. Also some egg muffins I quickly whipped up - diced red pepper, scallions and egg with some cheese on top, baked for 20 minutes. I made four altogether and had the other two in the afternoon as a snack. Dinner was homemade pizza, as my boyfriend was getting a takeaway so I thought homemade was preferable! The crust was a simple dough of greek yoghurt and self-raising flour, and I used light mozarella, feta cheese, salami and spinach on top. Sadly there is just no getting away from how awful flour is. Oh dear. I also had a bar of Oreo chocolate after when the pizza baby had calmed down.

On Sunday I also got off to a good start of egg muffins with spinach, salami and some olive oil and balsamic dressing. However, we were watching the All Ireland Final and I am sad to say I gave in to temptation of a bag of McCoys and a Rocky biscuit. Dinner was homemade chicken and vegetable soup.


DRINK WATER
I think I managed about 3 litres each day, which was a good effort for me at home all day. I don't know why I struggle so much at the weekend!

● PREPARE
I got my passport photos printed out for my application, gathered up all the necessary documents, and got my mum's neighbour to sign the photos for me. Pretty good going there!

I won't let a few bad food choices knock me back to much, everything in moderation!




No comments: